Container Terminal Building
Dar es Salaam Port
P.O. Box 71442
Dar es Salaam
Tel: (255) 22 2134056
Fax: (255) 22 2134019
Assistant Customer Service Manager:
Customer Service Superintendent:
Welcome to TICTS
Tanzania International Container Terminal Services Ltd (TICTS) is the largest container terminal in Tanzania. It is located in the Port of Dar es Salaam, which handles more than 75 per cent of Tanzania’s trade and serves as a vital part of the supply chain to and from Tanzania and the neighboring countries in Eastern, Central and Southern Africa. Read More about “Welcome to TICTS”…
Hutchison Port Holdings Limited (HPH) a subsidiary of the multinational conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings Limited (CK Hutchison)is the world’s leading port investor, developer and operator. The HPH network of port operations comprises 319 berths in 52 ports, spanning 26 countries throughout Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, the Americas and Australasia.
Over the years, HPH has expanded internationally into other logistics and transportation-related businesses. These include cruise ship terminals, airport, distribution centres, rail services, and ship repair facilities.
In 2014, the HPH port network handled a combined throughput of 82.9 million TEU worldwide.
Tanzania International Container Terminal Services (TICTS) operates the container terminal at the port of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Read More about “Hutchison Ports”…
- President of Cosco Shipping Corporation of Shanghai China Mr Wan Min visited TICTS Terminal 17th November 2017
- Ticts welcomes the first call of PIL vessel 11th October 2017
- TICTS Sets New Monthly Throughput Record 20th September 2017
- Introducing Ticts Payments at Ecobank branches 30th June 2017
- Ticts Staff Participating on Dasani half Marathon and weekly football friend match 22nd May 2017
- Ticts best workers awarded 12th May 2017
- Ticts celebrate May Day with other companies 5th May 2017