- Shipping Lines send TICTS an engagement or booking list to indicate shipper’s arrangements/booking on particular vessels.
- Shippers, through their appointed Clearing and Forwarding Agents (CFAs), are required to submit to TICTS their Loading Lists after completion of stuffing operations.
- After TICTS Charges have been paid shippers are requested to make their bookings at TICTS’s Delivery Office.
- Shippers are required to deliver their containers as per date and time specified on Export Booking Order.
- After booking, CFA are advised the date and time when the containers are required to be delivered in the Terminal.
- Vessels are opened for five days to allow shippers to deliver their containers within this period.
- Gates are closed 24 hrs before vessel arrives.
Export Process (Click to view visual plan)