|Handling of LCL Cargo|
TICTS handles LCL cargo in three different areas
• Customers are required to complete the customs release process and settle TICTS' charges before taking the cargo out of any of these locations.
• The Clearing and Forwarding Agent (CFA) then arranges for the container to be moved to a location for stripping (destuffing). The CFA will be advised of the date for stripping.
• The customer must confirm their readiness to take delivery of loose cargo 24 hours after physical removal of the container from the terminal.
• The container is then moved to the LCL location
• The cargo is removed from the container and either stored in a warehouse or loaded into the customer's truck or railway wagon ready for delivery.