• Shipping Lines send TICTS an engagement or booking list to indicate the shipper’s arrangements / booking on particular vessels.
• After TICTS' charges have been paid, shippers are requested to make their bookings at the TICTS’s Delivery Office.
• Shippers are required to deliver their containers according to the date and time specified on the export booking order.
• After booking, CFAs are advised on the date and time when the containers should be delivered to the terminal.
• Vessels are opened for five days to allow shippers to deliver their containers within this period.
• Gates are closed strictly 24 hours before the vessel arrives.
• Payment of all TICTS' charges must be made 48 hours prior to the berthing of the vessel.