TRA Verification Process
- Consignees, through the use of their appointed CFA are required to make their bookings at – TICTS‘s Delivery office.
- The CFA required to presents a Customs Declaration Form (TANSAD) which indicates the list of containers that require physical verification.
- After booking the CFA will be informed by TRA on the date the containers will be physically verified.
- Consignees or their representatives are allowed to attend the physical verification exercise which is conducted by TRA in the presence of other Government Authorities.
- TICTS provides manual laborers and all necessary equipment needed to facilitate the smooth verification process.
- After completion of verification, containers are properly sealed with TICTS and Custom's seal.
- The customer can then book a delivery time so as to release the containers out of terminal.