- Shipping Lines uploads in customs system (TANCIS) the booking list to indicate shipper’s arrangements/booking in particular vessel for approval.
- Once approved by customs, TICTS will extract from Tancis the list of the export containers for particular vessel and uploads in its internal system (nGen).
- Shippers through their appointed CFA will lodged on line the following documents to request for TICTS port charges ( CRO, S/ORDER and TANSAD)
- TICTS will process proforma invoice for port charges and send to CFA automatically through the registered e-mail addresses.
- Shippers through their appointed CFA are required to settle the port charges before booking for delivery of their containers in Terminal in accordance to the export receiving plan as provided by Terminal on daily basis.
- After booking, CFA are advised the date and time when the containers are required to be delivered in the Terminal.
- Vessels are opened for five days to allow shippers to deliver their containers within this period.
- Gates are closed 24 hrs before vessel berth
Export Process (Click to view visual plan)