- TICTS has four berths on a continuous 725 metre quay with a 12.2m depth alongside. A 140 metre wide channel with a depth of 10.7 metres provides access from the open sea. The quayside is equipped with six ship-to-shore gantry cranes (SSGs), each with a capacity of 45 metric tonnes. The quay is able to accommodate three vessels at any one time at Berths 8, 9, 10 and 11.
- TICTS has an 18.75 hectare container stacking area - paved with concrete block and designed to hold 18,404 TEU for an annual capacity of more than 500,000 teu's. The blocks are served by 20 rubber-tyred gantry cranes (RTGCs) and other yard handling equipment. There are 107 reefer plug points for refrigerated containers.
- 6.7 hectares in size
- Located 1.6 kilometers from the Container Terminal
- Storage shed occupies 14,330 square metres
- TAZARA (Tanzania Zambia Railways)