Container Terminal Building
Dar es Salaam Port
P.O. Box 71442
Dar es Salaam
Tel: (255) 22 2134056
Fax: (255) 22 2134019
Assistant Customer Service Manager:
Customer Service Superintendent:
Welcome to Hutchison Ports-Tanzania(TICTS)
Tanzania International Container Terminal Services Ltd (TICTS) is the largest container terminal in Tanzania. It is located in the Port of Dar es Salaam, which handles more than 75 per cent of Tanzania’s trade and serves as a vital part of the supply chain to and from Tanzania and the neighboring countries in Eastern, Central and Southern Africa. Read More about “Welcome to Hutchison Ports-Tanzania(TICTS)”…
Hutchison Ports is the world’s leading port investor, developer and operator, with a network of 52 ports in 26 countries across Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, the Americas and Australasia.
Over the years, Hutchison Ports has expanded internationally into other logistics and transport-related businesses including cruise terminals, airports, distribution centres, rail services and ship repair facilities.
In 2016 the Hutchison Ports network handled a combined throughput of 81.4 million TEU worldwide.
Tanzania International Container Terminal Services (TICTS) operates the container terminal in the Port of Dar es Salaam. Read More about “Hutchison Ports”…
- Go Green Campaign Sept 14 2018 10th October 2018
- UK Prince William-Duke of Cambridge visited TICTS Terminal at the Dar-es-salaam Port 2nd October 2018
- TICTS Record Throughput 17th September 2018
- TICTS Donated Building materials to Mivinjeni Primary School in Kurasini Ward 4th August 2018
- TICTS Senior Management Team and Staff participated in a General cleaning 17th July 2018
- Sale of used vehicle 2nd July 2018