Container Terminal Building
Dar es Salaam Port
P.O. Box 71442
Dar es Salaam
Tel: (255) 22 2134056
Fax: (255) 22 2134019
Assistant Customer Service Manager:
Customer Service Superintendent:
Welcome to Hutchison Ports-Tanzania (TICTS)
Tanzania International Container Terminal Services Ltd (TICTS) is the largest container terminal in Tanzania. It is located in the Port of Dar es Salaam, which handles more than 75 per cent of Tanzania’s trade and serves as a vital part of the supply chain to and from Tanzania and the neighboring countries in Eastern, Central and Southern Africa. Read More about “Welcome to Hutchison Ports-Tanzania (TICTS)”…
Hutchison Ports is the world’s leading port investor, developer and operator, with a network of 51 ports in 26 countries across Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, the Americas and Australasia.
Over the years, Hutchison Ports has expanded internationally into other logistics and transport-related businesses including cruise terminals, airports, distribution centres, rail services and ship repair facilities.
In 2016 the Hutchison Ports network handled a combined throughput of 81.4 million TEU worldwide.
Tanzania International Container Terminal Services (TICTS) operates the container terminal in the Port of Dar es Salaam. Read More about “Hutchison Ports”…
- Ubi Awareness 23rd May 2019
- TICTS CEO awarded certificates to 32 Best Employees from different departments for the year 2018 3rd May 2019
- TICTS Jogging Team parictipated in Half Marathon Event( 21 Kilometres) in Moshi on 3rd March 2019 22nd March 2019
- TICTS achieves a New Annual Record Throughput of 592,000 TEUS in 2018. 25th January 2019
- TICTS employees Annual General Meeting organized by Dock Workers Union of Tanzania.(DOWUTA) 18th January 2019
- TICTS Family Day 2018 21st December 2018