Container Terminal Building
Dar es Salaam Port
P.O. Box 71442
Dar es Salaam
Tel: (255) 22 2134056
Fax: (255) 22 2134019
Assistant Customer Service Manager:
Customer Service Superintendent:
Welcome to TICTS
Tanzania International Container Terminal Services Ltd (TICTS) is the largest container terminal in Tanzania. It is located in the Port of Dar es Salaam, which handles more than 75 per cent of Tanzania’s trade and serves as a vital part of the supply chain to and from Tanzania and the neighboring countries in Eastern, Central and Southern Africa. Read More about “Welcome to TICTS”…
Hutchison Ports is the world’s leading port investor, developer and operator, with a network of 52 ports in 26 countries across Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, the Americas and Australasia.
Over the years, Hutchison Ports has expanded internationally into other logistics and transport-related businesses including cruise terminals, airports, distribution centres, rail services and ship repair facilities.
In 2016 the Hutchison Ports network handled a combined throughput of 81.4 million TEU worldwide.
Tanzania International Container Terminal Services (TICTS) operates the container terminal in the Port of Dar es Salaam. Read More about “Hutchison Ports”…
- TICTS Celebration for Record Throughput Achievement in 2017 8th February 2018
- TICTS handles a Record Annual Throughput of 501,690 TEUS in 2017 7th January 2018
- Hutchison Ports Tanzania organized an Annual Family Day at the Kunduchi Wet ‘N’ Wild Resort and Hotel 28th December 2017
- President of Cosco Shipping Corporation of Shanghai China Mr Wan Min visited TICTS Terminal 17th November 2017
- Ticts welcomes the first call of PIL vessel 11th October 2017
- TICTS Sets New Monthly Throughput Record 20th September 2017