Container Terminal Building
Dar es Salaam Port
P.O. Box 71442
Dar es Salaam
Tel: (255) 22 2134056
Fax: (255) 22 2134019
Assistant Customer Service Manager:
Customer Service Superintendent:
Welcome to TICTS
Tanzania International Container Terminal Services Ltd (TICTS) is the largest container terminal in Tanzania. It is located in the Port of Dar es Salaam, which handles more than 75 per cent of Tanzania’s trade and serves as a vital part of the supply chain to and from Tanzania and the neighboring countries in Eastern, Central and Southern Africa. Read More about “Welcome to TICTS”…
Hutchison Ports is the world’s leading port investor, developer and operator, with a network of 52 ports in 26 countries across Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, the Americas and Australasia.
Over the years, Hutchison Ports has expanded internationally into other logistics and transport-related businesses including cruise terminals, airports, distribution centres, rail services and ship repair facilities.
In 2016 the Hutchison Ports network handled a combined throughput of 81.4 million TEU worldwide.
Tanzania International Container Terminal Services (TICTS) operates the container terminal in the Port of Dar es Salaam. Read More about “Hutchison Ports”…
- Ticts celebrating the Annual International Workers Day 2018 18th May 2018
- Ticts Terminal hosted a Maiden Voyage of Ms Hapag Lloyd Vessel Mv SPERO at the Dar-es-salaam Port 18th April 2018
- TICTS handling more than 50,000 TEUS in one Month plus Daily Gate Moves record of 1,501 16th April 2018
- Burundi Ambassador visited the Terminal to oversee loading of these boxes 16th April 2018
- TICTS Celebration for Record Throughput Achievement in 2017 8th February 2018
- TICTS handles a Record Annual Throughput of 501,690 TEUS in 2017 7th January 2018